Housing Stabilization Services

Abria Recovery provides Housing Stabilization Services to assist people with disabilities, including mental illness and substance use disorders, seniors find and keep housing. We offer Housing Consultation, Housing Transition and Housing Sustaining services. We will assist with housing search, application process, developing a budget and understanding a lease. We will also provide education on tenant-landlord rights and responsibilities, coaching to develop relationships with property managers and neighbors, training on how to be a good tenant, lease compliance, and problem-solving to maintain housing stability.


1) Housing Consultation - Service to develop a person-centered plan for people without MA case management services. Our        Mental Health Professionals and Licensed Alcohol Drug Counselors are able to complete a Personal Statement of Need.                          

2) Housing Transition - Service that supports a person to find housing.

3) Housing Sustaining - Service that supports a person to maintain current housing.


·  Have Medical Assistance (MA) and are 18 or older.

·  Have a documented disability or disabling condition (ex: Chemical dependency, Developmental disability, Learning disability, Mental illness, Physical illness, injury or impairment).

·  Experiencing housing instability.

If you have any questions about Housing Stabilization Services, call us (952) 406-8105 or email info@abriarecovery.com